[QGIS-Developer] two issues in QGIS (Server and print composer) 2.18.10(?)

João Gaspar joao.f.r.gaspar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 03:12:07 PDT 2017

Please not consider the 2 last emails, consider only this:

Hi,
same issue where.

Test Environment OS:
Windows 7 64-bits

QGIS Server 2.14.16 LTR
Print with label text - OK
Print without label text - OK

QGIS Server 2.18.9 64-bits
Print with label text - OK
Print without label text - OK

QGIS Server 2.18.11 64-bits
Print with label text -  "Internal Server Error"
Print without label text -  OK

I attach a zip file with detail information (logs and .qgs 2.18.9  project
to test) in the qgis bug tracker: https://issues.qgis.org/issues/15440

Sorry for the mess 2x

Cheers
João Gaspar