[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Conference /Hackfest 2017 Nødebo

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Fri Jun 2 23:59:11 PDT 2017

It´s time to register for the next QGIS conference and Hackfest.

It will take place in Nødebo - Denmark from August 2. - 11. 2017

Developers are supposed to register at Github
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/18th-QGIS-User-Conference-and-Developer-Meeting-in-N%C3%B8debo,-August-2-11-2017
This time it is a prolonged event - and we have suggested you can bring you
family so they can use the summertime to see our local area.

If you are a user who want to participate please register at
https://qgis2017.wordpress.com/
If you want to become a sponsor - please contact me by mail.

We are looking forward to see you all in Denmark

Regards
Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

University of Copenhagen
Department of Geoscience and Natural Resource Management

Forest and Landscape College
Nødebovej 77a
3480
Denmark