[QGIS-Developer] EPSG 9.0 in QGIS?

Stéphane Henriod stephanebek at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 00:55:55 PDT 2017

Dear all

We have, in Kyrgyzstan, a new national coordinate system (Kyrg-06) that has
been introduced in the EPSG 9.0 database. Does anyone know if / when this
will be available in QGIS?

There was an email from Even Rouault on this list on 10.01.2017 saying that
he has updated to EPSG 9.0 but, as far as I can see, this is not yet in the
nightly builds of QGIS. Or am I missing something?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers
Stéphane

--

“When you travel, remember that a foreign country is not designed to make
you comfortable. It is designed to make its own people comfortable." --