[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 3 > Processing: some test

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Jun 9 09:46:09 PDT 2017

Hi all,
I did some testing of new Processing commands, on a freshly compiled QGIS.

* Aspect throws an error:

{'INPUT_LAYER': <qgis._core.QgsRasterLayer object at 0x7fd70c597558>,
'OUTPUT_LAYER': <qgis._core.QgsProcessingOutputLayerDefinition object at
0x7fd70c597678>, 'Z_FACTOR': 1.0}
Traceback (most recent call last):
File
"/usr/local/src/qgis/QGIS/build_qgis3/output/python/plugins/processing/gui/Postprocessing.py",
line 70, in handleAlgorithmResults
dataobjects.load(l, name, alg.crs,
AttributeError: 'Aspect' object has no attribute 'crs'

the same raster works fine with 2.x

* barplot does not return a result (result viewer is empty)

{'INPUT': <qgis._core.QgsProcessingFeatureSourceDefinition object at
0x7fd71ef1c1f8>, 'OUTPUT':
<qgis._core.QgsProcessingOutputLayerDefinition object at
0x7fd71ef1c288>, 'VALUE_FIELD': 'POP1961', 'NAME_FIELD': 'PROVINCIA'}

* both frequency analysis and Number of unique values in classes return:

This algorithm cannot be run :-(
This script has a syntax errors. Problem with line: ##Fields=Field Input

* keep n biggest parts:

This script has a syntax errors. Problem with line: ##To_keep=number 1

* basic statistics for fields:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File
"/usr/local/src/qgis/QGIS/build_qgis3/output/python/plugins/processing/algs/qgis/BasicStatistics.py",
line 152, in processAlgorithm
self.createHTML(output_file, data)
File
"/usr/local/src/qgis/QGIS/build_qgis3/output/python/plugins/processing/algs/qgis/BasicStatistics.py",
line 265, in createHTML
with codecs.open(outputFile, 'w', encoding='utf-8') as f:
File "/usr/lib/python3.5/codecs.py", line 895, in open
file = builtins.open(filename, mode, buffering)
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] File o directory non esistente: ''

* buffer:
  * rasters appear in the list of layers, but no result nor error is
given when chosen
  * for vector polygons, a new layer is created, but geometries are
unchanged (no buffer)

* there are two QGIS entries (I imagine one Py and one C++), confusing
for the user

* clip, check validity, polygon extent, boundary, bounding boxes,
centroids, add field, add autoincremental field, delete field seem to be
all working fine.

I know it's very early, please let me know if I better stop testing.

All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu