[QGIS-Developer] Service area error in master Processing

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sat Jun 10 07:37:06 PDT 2017

Thank you for the quick response Matthias!

This is the log output

2017-06-10T16:36:02 2 Uncaught error while executing algorithm

Traceback (most recent call last):

File
"C:/OSGEO4~1/apps/qgis-dev/./python/plugins\processing\core\GeoAlgorithm.py",
line 198, in execute

self.processAlgorithm(context, feedback)

File
"C:/OSGEO4~1/apps/qgis-dev/./python/plugins\processing\algs\qgis\ServiceAreaFromLayer.py",
line 258, in processAlgorithm

geomUpper = QgsGeometry.fromMultiPoint(upperBoundary)

TypeError: index 33 has type 'str' but 'QgsPointXY' is expected

2017-06-10T16:36:02 2 <class
'processing.core.GeoAlgorithmExecutionException.GeoAlgorithmExecutionException'>

As far as I can tell, this algorithm did not exist in 2.18.

Best wishes,

Anita