[QGIS-Developer] USNG Coordinate System

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Tue Jun 13 18:59:21 PDT 2017

If you dig a bit this thread comes up: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.
com/MGRS-USNG-support-td3850052.html

Which the thread was from 2006 and the USNG was a bit new (from what I
can gather).

There is some python code that converts USNG to Coordinates and
Coordinates to USNG-> http://pydoc.net/Python/geocamUtil/0.1/geocamUtil
.usng.usng/ (I've not used it but it's on the list)

It's MIT license - so I'm not sure how that would play with a plugin in
QGIS - but it might be a way to use the OSGB plugin below.

Randy