[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-developer] Processing UI looks strange

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 01:03:41 PDT 2017

HI Etienne,

well I get some installation and reinstallation and messing things up in
my computer so I don't have this problem anymore. Here what I did.

I get some "issues" when designing UI plugins interface with Qt and
using the Qgs Widgets: every time I save the UI in QT Designer, all he
QgsWidget are saved for example as something like qgscollapsible.h and
QGIS is not able to load them.
So I have to manually enter the UI file and replace all the qgsxxxx.h
with qgis.gui

This started to happens when I removed the qgis_customwidgets.py file
from the plugins directory Qt
(/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/PyQt4/uic/widget-plugins/).
Removing this file from there seems to let Processing UI looks fine
while you get this small problem with the qgs widget in QtDesigner

Hope this helps
Cheers

Matteo