[QGIS-Developer] multipartToSingleParts via code

Stefano Masera stefano.masera at arpa.piemonte.it
Wed Jun 14 02:13:04 PDT 2017

Hi Ben and Nyall,
thanks for your answers.
I resolve the question with the Nyall's processing link and using a part of the code in that link.
It's a little bit difficult for me explain better what's happened because my plugin it's articulated (for my experience), and the multiparttosinglepart is a little part of the code.
You can see the actual version installing it from the official repository, the name is "opeNoise", but in the actual there isn't this problem because I didn't need to use multiparttosinglepart.
Now I'm workinkg to a develop of the plugin.
In any case now it's all ok, even if I didn't use processing algorithm in the code.

Thank you very much!

Bye
Stefano