[QGIS-Developer] QgsHighlight disappears

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 06:43:07 PDT 2017

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 3:04 PM, Denis Rouzaud <denis.rouzaud at gmail.com> wrote:
> I did some changes so that QgsMapCanvasItems get updated on map pan.

It is not only pan, the same happens with zoom out.

It is interesting, that the highlight becomes visible after a while
(not immediately) of panning down (while still keeping mouse pressed)
but it is not visible when panning up/left/right.

It is working with a highlight created for a layer feature selecting
it in the table while outside of extent.

> But looking into QgsHightLight::updatePosition() shows nothing is done in
> there.
>
> DId it use to work?

I tried with 2.14 and it is not working either. It was working with
fc24767 (Dec 9 2013), I checked on my lrs video
https://youtu.be/3BmUIAQRc0g?t=52s where highlight is created when the
item is selected and then it zooms to hightlight.

Radim