[QGIS-Developer] Processing algorithms provider and docs

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 00:43:39 PDT 2017

Hi all,
Processing is now in big reorganization but also before its porting in
C++ I noticed some differences between the number of algorithm in the UI
and those in the website.

For example, I remember that there were some algorithm in the Database
menu that involves also SpatiaLite while in the documentation here:

http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/processing_algs/qgis/database.html

only 2 algorithms appear.

Is the documentation of he Processing providers (in the website) build
according to the algorithm number of the UI?

Thanks for any further info

Cheers

Matteo