[QGIS-Developer] Any way to back update the minimum QGIS version?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Jun 24 09:22:33 PDT 2017

On 24-06-17 13:40, C Hamilton wrote:
> I just found out that I introduced a function in Lat Lon Tools that
> should have bumped the minimum version to 2.8. Is there any way to
> update that one piece of information in the plugins repo for all the
> versions that were affected?

Hi C,

the plugin website is a Django website [0], which upon upload loads the
metadata.txt (or form given values), and saves them in db.

I think(!):

either upload your plugins again with the fixed metadata.txt (you can
easily download the different versions yourself)

or those with some admin/db foo could maybe update the metadata.

But in general I think 2.8 is already that old, that it's not worth the
fuzz?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Django