[Qgis-developer] QEP: intregrating Lessons plugin into QGIS

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 07:34:00 PST 2017

Hi Alexander,

Good news I guess. Thanks to Boundless.
I never tried the QGIS Lessons plugin but I heard about during Bonn FOSS4G
and it sounded promising. I couldn't find it in QGIS repo when I wanted to
test (I should have checked Boundless repo). Anyway, while I can't tell
about technical considerations I think it'll be a good move, one step
(more!) to link QGIS with its documentation and learning.
And maybe, at some point, it'll give some motivation to update and revive
the Training Manual, linking it directly to the application.
FWIW, it's a +1 from me.

my 2cts,
Harrissou