[Qgis-developer] Processing Result Viewer behavior

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 09:13:50 PST 2017

Hi all,
recently the Processing Result Viewer has changes into a Dock Tab.
I think this kind of change is great and makes Processing even more
flexible and accessible to users.

However, just playing with it I noticed that the results are not loaded
in the Viewer anymore where it is displayed the link to the file.

Is there a way to keep showing the results (raw tables, plots....)
directly in the Viewer? Could be quite tricky for new users to
understand why they have to open manually a file after algorithms were run.

Thanks!

Cheers

Matteo