[Qgis-developer] 3.0 Documentation and branching

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 16:53:53 PST 2017

Hi Mathias,

We only need to translate finished documentation. So I guess the next
candidate for translation would be 2.18 Documentation once it was released.

Richard is the guy that have it all wired up, I would like to hear from him
if there are any nasty implications of having two branches receiving
changes.

A sáb, 4/03/2017, 23:05, Matthias Kuhn <matthias at opengis.ch> escreveu:

> Hi all,
>
> Are there any specific plans how to handle translations?
>
> I don't think transifex can handle multiple branches (please proof me
> wrong!). So I guess a decision needs to be made from which branch
> updates should be pushed to transifex. Possibly the translated files can
> then be pulled into the other branch as well, but that sounds like
> advanced magic and a good portion of luck ;)
>
> Matthias

Alexandre Neto
@AlexNetoGeo
http://sigsemgrilhetas.wordpress.com