[Qgis-developer] Plugin with custom QGIS-Qt Widget for master

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 13:26:30 PST 2017

Hi all,
I'm trying to convert a plugin for QGIS 3, The plugin for QGIS 2 uses
some custom widgets of Qt Designer (e.g. mMapLayerComboBox).

But when I load an UI in QGIS with any of these widgets I get:

 File
"/home/matteo/.qgis3/python/plugins/DataPlotly/plots/bar_dialog.py",
line 59, in __init__
    self.LayerCombo.setFilters(QgsMapLayerProxyModel.VectorLayer)
AttributeError: 'BarPlotDialog' object has no attribute 'LayerCombo'

where LayerCombo is a mMapLayerComboBox

Are there any suggestions to use/don't use widgets for plugins for the 3
or am I missing something?

Thanks to all

Matteo