[Qgis-developer] Processing params always n meters?

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 15:10:54 PST 2017

On 5 March 2017 at 20:07, Mark Johnson <mj10777 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> The when a gui using a MapUnit be being rendered
> - it would retrieved this value, multiply by the meter value set and use the
> result when rendering.

Are you referring to symbology here? Ie adding a new "map length
(metres)" (yuck... not sure what a good name for this is! Metres would
be confused with the current mm setting which refers to rendered size,
not map size) option alongside mm/points/inches/pixels/mapunits?

I can see how that would be a handy option to have available.

Nyall