[Qgis-developer] p.write() throws an error

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 06:33:13 PST 2017

Hi Paolo,

As you tested, this is not related to Lizmap plugin, because you told me
you tested the following python code inside your Python console and got the
same error

p = QgsProject.instance()
if p.isDirty():
    p.write()

Can anyone else test and report there is no pbm ? Paolo, could you give
more information on QGIS Version / Platform and status of project file (
new not saved, saved, etc.)

Cheers
Michaƫl