[Qgis-developer] Requiring c++17 minimum

Worth Lutz wal3 at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 6 15:48:02 PST 2017

I have customers who use Windows and QGIS. They will not be changing their OS as QGIS is not their major task.
I have others who would be QGIS users if we could convince them to try it.  But they too have other tasks which are limited to Windows.
Unfortunately not all users have the option to change.

Sent from my iPhone