[Qgis-developer] 3.0 Documentation and branching

yjacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Mon Mar 6 23:14:46 PST 2017

It seems we find a consensus here? Richard are you ok with this:* create release-2_18 branch* adapt features tracker if needed* made release-2_18 branch the default one* forward porting by contributor or by alexandre
I can't do this before the end of the week as I am on trip for QGIS training. Could someone create the branch?
Sorry if I am too fast to conclude. Feel free to give your opinion if necessary.
Thanks.
Y.

Envoyé depuis mon appareil Samsung