[Qgis-developer] Changing behaviour of "show selected features" mode for attribute table

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 23:54:30 PST 2017

What about dropping that option and just use the mode last used in the
table display?

Le mar. 7 mars 2017 à 08:46, Nathan Woodrow <madmanwoo at gmail.com> a écrit :

Yeah I'm not really ok with a empty table as the default.  I understand the
point but users are going freak at that.

One option might be to ask users what they want when a table is first
opened for the first time.  E.g what default mode would you like with some
notes on each.  This is only asked once and never again but gives the user
the choice.