[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-user] Changing behaviour of "show selected features" mode for attribute table

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 03:01:16 PST 2017

I would say -1 for having an empty table as the default behavior if no
features are selected. It will rain complaints and bug reports saying that
the table is not showing any their lovely features.

Philip Barlow <philipb at pembrokeshirecoast.org.uk> escreveu no dia terça,
7/03/2017 às 08:29:

Alexandre Neto
@AlexNetoGeo