[Qgis-developer] (nessun oggetto)

Marco Bernasocchi marco at opengis.ch
Thu Mar 16 02:21:59 PDT 2017

Hi Vincenzo,
not many people here speack italian, and it is also not the idea to
write in languages other than english here.

For that I sure the mailing list on gfoss.it is a better place. on the
other hand, if you write here in english you get exposure to the core
developers and people that develop a lot with/in QGIS.

this also means doing your homeworks before writng. in your specific
case a simple google search "count points in layer pyQGIS " would have
given you the answer [1]. even faster would be to go have a look at the
QGIS API documentation [2]. probably also the qgis python cookbook would
have some hints [3]

So, enjoy counting your points and learning the QGIS docs

ciao
Marco

[1]
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/29500/how-do-i-get-feature-count-of-a-qgsvectorlayer