[Qgis-developer] Suggestion for GSoC project for QGIS

Julia Wagemann wagemann.julia at gmx.de
Fri Mar 17 04:49:09 PDT 2017

Hi Akbar,
thanks for pointing it out. I am aware of this plugin, however I never
managed to have it working and it strongly relates to the Earth
Observation Application Profile of the WCS 2.0 standard. Part of the
project could be also to extend this plugin to a more general solution
and a working one.
Cheers,
Julia

P.S. Please let me know if you manage to work with the plugin