[Qgis-developer] FOSS4G Boston QGIS presentation?

Larry Shaffer larrys at dakotacarto.com
Mon Mar 20 09:33:25 PDT 2017

Hi,

Call for presentations ends today (or tomorrow?) for FOSS4G 2017 in Boston.

Is someone from the QGIS project already giving, or submitted a proposal
for, a 'State of QGIS' type of presentation?

If not I will be going and am willing to put in a proposal for such a talk,
highlighting QGIS 3 development and upcoming release (if the community is
OK with that). If so, I would prefer to co-present with someone from the
project who will also be attending.

Regards,

Larry Shaffer
Dakota Cartography
Black Hills, South Dakota
Boundless Desktop and QGIS Support/Development
Boundless Spatial - http://boundlessgeo.com
lshaffer at boundlessgeo.com