[Qgis-developer] Broken sip composer item subclassing in 2.18

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 01:56:36 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I noticed today that composer item subclassing seems broken in 2.18.4 (on
linux, untested on other platforms). If I enter something like:

iface.activeComposers()[0].items()

I see mostly QgsComposerItem items, rather then the correct subclasses.
It's random though, and sometimes the correct item type is returned.

Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm stumped with this - I can't see any
related changes in the code, and the generated cpp looks fine to me.

Nyall