[Qgis-developer] GSOC project idea

Sai Harsh Tondomker saiharsh.t13 at iiits.in
Tue Mar 21 02:30:25 PDT 2017

Hi All,
I am Sai Harsh from IIIT-Sri City, I have been using QGIS from past 8
months, I am good at Python and C++ programming apart from this I have
2-year research experience in implementation of algorithmic graph theory.

Here I attach the project write-up, please suggest me whether it's a good
project for GSOC.

Please Clickhere
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X05d34UCJnuRXvBl_ztbGpLyRZk2TuLBJMbMBRBGBWA/edit?usp=sharing>to
give comment on the write-up,