[Qgis-developer] Compiling manuals

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Mar 23 04:02:05 PDT 2017

Hi all,
I would like to have the manuals for the testing version. PDFs are
available, html apparently not. Is this confirmed? Wouldn't it be good
to add these too?
Then I resolved to compiling it myself, and I discovered that they do
not compile under Python 3:

RuntimeError: Click will abort further execution because Python 3 was
configured to use ASCII as encoding for the environment.  Either run
this under Python 2 or consult http://click.pocoo.org/python3/ for
mitigation steps.

I assume this should be ported to Py3, and only the usual lack of time
prevents this, correct? Or there are other stumbling blocks?

Thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu