[Qgis-developer] Plugin upload required fields

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 09:23:15 PDT 2017

Hi Matthias

I'm not sure what you mean by
3.0 repo, but if it is the official repo both fields are optional according
http://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/pyqgis_developer_
cookbook/plugins.html#plugin-metadata

Keep in mind that the xmls are cached and regenerated every 30 minutes.

If you still find an issue with that metadata please file a ticket and
attach the plugin.

Cheers