[Qgis-developer] Disable control rendering order

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Tue Mar 28 12:02:45 PDT 2017

Hi Frank,

Sorry I cannot reproduce this behavior.

When I start QGIS it's unchecked and also when actively checking it and
then creating a new project it's unchecked.

This should always be turned off by default, so there is no option that
you didn't find, but possibly an issue. We just need to find out what
triggers it for you that is different here.

Matthias