[Qgis-developer] QGIS 2.18 on OSX

Mats Lindegarth mats.lindegarth at marine.gu.se
Wed Mar 29 23:46:34 PDT 2017

Thanks Etienne!
I realize this forum is for developers and I am just a simple user. I do not
quite understand how to "apply this patch manually in the
file :
/Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/Resources/python/plugins/processing/algs/saga/SagaUtils.py".
Do I paste something in the Python console or in the Terminal or what.
Apologies for my ignorance and thanks for your efforts! If it is too
complicated I guess I'll have to wait for the next release. /Mats