[Qgis-developer] No module named

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed May 3 03:07:34 PDT 2017

Hi Denis,

I modified QGISBUILDDIR in the makefile. First tried with

QGISBUILDDIR =
$(HOME)/dev/QGIS${QGIS_MAJOR_VERSION}/ninja-build/output/python

but also

QGISBUILDDIR = /home/an/QGIS/2.18/share/qgis/python

Which is the install dir of QGIS 2.18.

In general, the Makefile works fine. But during "make deploy" I get the
error:

pylupdate4 error: Cannot save 'i18n/quickfinder_fr.ts': No such file or
directory
pylupdate4 error: Cannot save 'i18n/quickfinder_de.ts': No such file or
directory

These are the only error messages I got during Makefile execution.

Anyway - if you update the quickfinder plugin anyway - I'll probably
wait for that.

Andreas