[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-user] Qgis keeps crashing

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri May 5 11:29:20 PDT 2017

Hi All,

please create an issue about this crashing:

https://issues.qgis.org/projects/qgis/issues/

note that devs need as much as info possible (Operating System, versions
used, plugins used, and actual things to do to reproduce the crash, see
http://qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/development/bugreporting.html)

Regards,

Richard