[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-user] Qgis keeps crashing

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Sun May 7 23:16:27 PDT 2017

Hi

Can you check if this still happens on QGIS 2.99?

Nathan has been working on a new crash dialog that includes additional
information that can be added to an issue report. This information will
help us to fix such "hard to reproduce" issues.

Plus this way you can help to perform the pre-release testing that you
have been asking for :)

Matthias