[QGIS-Developer] What are best graph possibilities in QGIS

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Mon May 8 08:12:22 PDT 2017

This is an area I have been interested in and have had good intentions to
see if I could help with Matteo's work, but have never had the time. I
wrote the "D3 Data Visualization" plugin that produces a heat map that is
somewhat similar to the ArcGIS data clock. It would be nice to work
together to create an awesome graphs, charts, and data analysis.

Please keep me in the loop and if I can help out I will try to free up some
time.

Thanks,

Calvin