[QGIS-Developer] OTB 6 and Processing

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Mon May 15 01:53:16 PDT 2017

Hi

The repo with the plugin already extracted and prepared is in here

https://github.com/volaya/qgis-otb-plugin

IT hasn't been published in the plugin repo, though. I think the OTB
team was ready to take ownership, so if anyone tells me the user name
or group that will accept it, i will transfer this.

The OTB user days sounds great, but unfortunately, I will not be at
home during those days (there is the spanish foss4g on 1-2 june, and i
will stay in Spain after that to visit my family). In any case, we can
set up a meeting and i can go to meet the OTB team in Toulouse in a
different date.

Let me know what I can do to move the repo ownership, so we can have
the OTB plugin released ASAP

About the R provider, we are in the same situation. The plugin is in
Alex's github account, but if anyone from the R community wants to
take ownership and take care of managing and releasing it, I guess we
can move it.

Cheers