[QGIS-Developer] Lat Lon Tools - Releasing for QGIS 2 and QGIS 3

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Mon May 15 12:16:09 PDT 2017

I was able to successfully convert Lat Lon Tools to work with QGIS 3. The
code for QGIS 2 and 3 are incompatible so is it best to keep two parallel
developments going and to keep the release number for the QGIS 2 version at
the 0.8.x and start the release number for QGIS 3 at 1.0.0 and continue to
release both to the same plugin repo? What is the best practice?

Until QGIS 3 is officially released I probably won't release the QGIS 3
plugin as often as the QGIS 2 plugin.

Thanks!!!