[QGIS-Developer] OTB 6 and Processing

Ricardo Filipe Soares Garcia da ricardo.garcia.silva at gmail.com
Tue May 16 02:40:46 PDT 2017

It's looking great :)

Having processing algs run in the background will really improve the user
experience IMO.

Having the possibility to use expressions in order to define parameters
dynamically is really awesome too! In your video demo you effectively
turned the fixed distance buffer algorithm into a variable distance buffer
(maybe a hint that we'll need only one of those from now on?) ;)

Keep up the good work!