[QGIS-Developer] Issue tracker seems to not send notifications

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu May 18 04:48:25 PDT 2017

Hi Richard,

I didn't know about that page. Notification was set on "all events from all
projects" (translated) but note that this wasn't my previous option (I did
receive only issues I created or wanted to follow, not all changes).
While writing this message I receive a notification so things are fixed
now, for me. Thanks.

BUT given that I didn't change this setting myself, it would be weird if I
were the only one concerned by this issue, wouldn't it.

Harrissou