[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 2.18.x Attribute Table Performance

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Mon May 29 03:21:00 PDT 2017

Hi Nyall!

> Thanks for the confirmation. Just to clarify, this fix was part of the
> sponsored bug fixing effort which is funded by the project from
> donated funds. So the real thanks here belong to everyone who has
> donated to QGIS in the past and made this possible!

sorry for asking again, is the loss of rendering speed performances
(or better, time to fully load large vector layers) we see now  in
master (at least with some datasets is quite noticeable, like 20/30%
slower) to be considered ok (you mentioned at some point more
stability) or to be considered an issue?

thanks!

-- G --