[QGIS-Developer] New plugin version approval

Alex Zvoleff azvoleff at conservation.org
Sun Oct 1 10:02:23 PDT 2017

I am currently conducting a workshop using the Land Degradation Monitoring Toolbox QGIS plugin (of which I am the developer). I am likely to need to make some updates to the plugin throughout the week as I receive comments from users. Is it possible for me to approve new versions of that plugin myself when I upload it? I seem to remember this used to be possible for a plugin I developed in the past, but I know the system has changed over the past few years. The reason I ask is that having the ability to readily update the version in the main QGIS repository (perhaps a few times this coming week) would make it easier for users at the workshop (and save the administrators of the repository from needing to approve multiple versions over the next few days).

Thanks,
Alex Zvoleff

--
Alex Zvoleff, PhD