[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Server 3 status

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 02:19:15 PDT 2017

Hi Etienne,

from my point of view, this is the perfect time to start stressing QGIS
server 3! We just discussed bout starting working with it this morning on a
new project.

Maybe Alessandro and René-Luc can tell us more about the plugin side.

Paul is currently fixing issues raised by the OGC test engines. Richard,
could you find some time to expose them on a public url?

Regards,
Régis