[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 3 vertex editor problems

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 02:06:06 PDT 2017

Hi Martin,

>> And of course, expose and allow editing z and m values.
>
> Editing of Z/M values should be already supported - or am I wrong?

yes, but is broken in 2.18 (changing the value does not stick, works
in 2.14 and master) and broken is as well moving nodes/features of
postgis 3d lines and polygons.

The problem of editing z values in master is the following:

when selecting a vertex the vertex editor panel does not open
automatically and when you open it manually the focus is not on the
select vertex (as it happens in 2.14 and 2.18).

cheers!

-- G --