[QGIS-Developer] Custom CRS broken in master?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Fri Oct 6 10:46:36 PDT 2017

Hi,

I'm experiencing a couple of issues related to custom / generated CRS in
master (tested using OSGeo4W):

1. In Processing: If the input layer uses a generated / custom CRS, the
output layer is loaded in a wrong CRS. In my case, the layers were wrongly
assigned WGS84. (Note that, in settings, I've configured that QGIS should
"prompt for CRS" if a layer without CRS info is loaded.) --> Reported
https://issues.qgis.org/issues/17254

2. I have a project with a custom CRS used as the project CRS. It was
created with 2.14. When I open it in master, a different CRS is assigned.
Could be the one with the same random generated ID that custom CRS get.

3. The Custom CRS Definition dialog is a mess. Most of the time, I cannot
make it save the new CRS I'm trying to add. At the same time, existing
entries are duplicated on opening & closing the dialog.

Anyone else having these issues? Or is my local install just really broken?

Regards
Anita