[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Server 3 status

David Marteau dmarteau at 3liz.com
Mon Oct 9 03:18:38 PDT 2017

Hi

According to the source https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/src/server/qgsserversettings.cpp#L47: setting QGIS_SERVER_PARALLEL_RENDERING to False or not setting QGIS_SERVER_PARALLEL_RENDERING is the same thing as the default value is 'false'.

Using the appropriate log level you can get metric on the rendering time from qgis: imho, comparing this metric would be a good starting point putting aside external configuration (except for the postgres connection) and isolate any bottleneck.

David.