[QGIS-Developer] Issue:15686

Tisham Dhar tisham.dhar at aerometrex.com.au
Mon Oct 23 21:30:04 PDT 2017

Hi All,

I am working on this issue: https://issues.qgis.org/issues/15686 . The enhancement I am proposing will add / replicated GDAL's warp features as part of QGIS raster chain. Ideally I would like to re-use tried and tested GDAL resample code rather than the simple approximate block reprojection QGIS currently uses for on-the-fly reprojection purposes. Any feedback on this and paths to proceed on appreciated. I should have a sample implementation over the next few weeks.

Regards,

Tisham Dhar
Research Engineer
Aerometrex PTY LTD