[QGIS-Developer] Lots of crashes with "Add layers" dialogue when adding new connections

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Oct 25 06:03:38 PDT 2017

Hi,

With the new combined "Add Layers" dialogue in QGIS master I get lots of
crashes when creating new connections. This happens reproducably for
new:

 	* WMS
 	* WFS
 	* Postgis

connections.

After adding the connection, QGIS crashes, but the new connection is at
least stored and can be used when after the new start of QGIS. When I
add another new connection, QGIS crashes again.

Can someone confirm that behaviour?

For me it happens both on Windows and Linux.

Thanks for your confirmation. If no issue report exists, I can create
one.

Andreas