[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 3 - QgsPoint vs. QgsPointXY

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 09:09:45 PDT 2017

Did the QGIS 3 API just go back to QgsPoint rather than the QgsPointXY for

QgsGeometry.fromPolyline()

I had to switch over to QgsPointXY a while back because of an API change,
but now with the latest daily release (as of today) it is giving me a
python error and is telling me I need to use QgsPoint again.

When do you expect to have the QGIS 3 API stable? I have only ported one
plugin over to QGIS 3 because of these occasional API breaks.

Thanks!!!