[QGIS-Developer] [processing] Allow to use expressions on géométries in RefactorFields

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Oct 26 02:51:49 PDT 2017

Hi,

I wouldn't have any problem with having one algorithm for all of this.
Personally I tend to think of geometry as just another attribute (in
good old database manner).

The only thing I would be worried about is the naming which will make it
hard to discover for people looking to only modify the geometry. A
possibility would be to rename it to "refactor feature", "refactor
fields and geometry" or expose multiple algorithms (based on the same
code internally), "refactor fields", "refactor feature", "refactor
geometry".

Cheers
Matthias