[QGIS-Developer] Where can I find the Z-values?

Salvatore Larosa lrssvtml at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 02:32:48 PDT 2017

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 10:16 AM, Casper Børgesen <caboe at sdfe.dk> wrote:

> Hi Salvatore
>

> For points I get the coordinate of the point under derived, but for
> linestrings I only get the clicked coordinated for x and y.

For Linestring type you have to use the vertex editor in order to visualize
z values. I don't remember a such functionality.
I guess that for line with a lot of vertices it is pretty complicated to
display all the z values inside the identify results.

Anyway, fpr linestring you should be able to see the z value of closest
vertex at the clicked coordinate.

Regards,
-SL

--