[QGIS-Developer] which version is LTR

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 03:10:38 PDT 2017

Hi,

We currently have two LTRs: 2.14 (officially since 2.14.4) and 2.18
(since 2.18.8 actually - line LTR). We need an overlapping period for
these two releases and they both get updates currently. But once QGIS
3 is released, only 2.18 remains LTR and gets updates. Also please
read the short text above the schedule table; I hope it might explain
things.
About the download page, not always easy to remind all the places
information are put, I guess... should be read new and old LTR.

Hope that helps,
Harrissou